1. You will respect the rights of users of the Emen8 online platform (which includes all forms of interactive online tools such including Emen8 any future interactive instruments).
3. It is your responsibility to determine whether the content submitted by you is suitable for publication on the online platform. You must ensure that any content submitted by you (including your username) does not:
- embarrass, defame, harass, abuse, threaten or offend anyone, including other online platform users and members of the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team;
- depict violence or pornography, or give instructions in crime;
- contain songs, poems, logos, trademarks, videos, pictures, photos or other material that is not owned by you (or which you do not have a licence to use);
- or contain material that is otherwise inappropriate, slanderous, hateful or unlawful.
Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
The IP (computer) address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
4. The ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team is not obliged to review content submitted to the online platform, however, it reserves the right to do so at any time. The ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team may, for any reason, reject content that has been submitted by you or remove the whole or any part of that content from the online platform at any time without notice and if necessary refer you to the relevant section in the guidelines.
While the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team will attempt to remove or edit any objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these online platforms express the views and opinions of the author and not the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. You agree that the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
6. In extreme circumstances, the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team may be required to notify law enforcement, public or community health authorities if it considers that you are in danger or that you may be a danger to yourself or others. You authorise us to fully co-operate with law enforcement authorities in relation to such activities, including disclosure of your personal information.
7. Without limiting the above, the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team may take any steps that, in its view, are desirable or necessary to ensure that all applicable laws and industry codes of practice are complied with. This may include the removal of certain content from the online platform (including content submitted by you), filtering the content made available to users or restricting your access to the online platform. We may take these steps at any time without liability and without notice.
8. If you fail to comply with these Terms (or we suspect that you have done or will do so), the ACON & Thorne Harbour Health Team reserves the right to restrict your access to the online platform without notice.
9. We cannot guarantee that all users joining the online platform are legitimate in their motivation to become a member. In these cases we will attempt to detect such circumstances ASAP and act accordingly, but accept no liability.